Thursday, March 17, 2011

New and improved Tfex, Plus nids with paint

I kept looking at the tfex, and just couldn't get happy with it. I broke out the pinning equipment and GS, got the lift kit I wanted.

S10 pewpew!
Compared to the height of a standard carnifex, one can really tell the difference

S10 pewpew!

Cover save? Don't mind if I do!

S10 pewpew!

This bad boy's drying off right now. Hope to have paint on by tomorrow. Can't wait. Here's another shot of the carnifex, highlighting my old paint.

S10 pewpew!

and my new paint scheme
S10 pewpew!
2 Coats of devlan mud for the flesh, and 1 of astronomicon grey followed by 2 of asurmen blue for the armor.

Question for comment: What color should I paint the guns/hooves on this scheme? I'm leaning towards bone or red for the hooves, and maybe just flesh on the guns? Haven't painted a non marine in ages...

No comments:

Post a Comment