Saturday, March 5, 2011

Escalating Tyranids

Within the next month, the FLGS will begin a painted only escalation league. I figure that its the perfect opportunity to get my nids off the ground. I've got a carnifex box in the mail(a tfex waiting to happen), and I'm about to score first in our current tourney, which will net me another carni and a warrior box, another Tervigon and hive guard, more like. Here's my first 500 points

Prime
-Lash whip, Bonesword, Scything Talons, Adrenal glands, Toxin sacs
=115

Hive Guardx1
=50

Termagantsx10
=50

Tervigon
-Adrenal Glands, Toxin sacs, Catalyst, scytals
=200

Stealersx6
=84

==500

I figure the prime will join the hive guard to benefit from his T6, and to soak some AP3. They're also a good target for FnP, right after the tervigon himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment